Creating Quizzes in Canvas Online
The Canvas quiz tool is used to create and administer online quizzes and surveys. A graded quiz is the most common quiz, and Canvas automatically creates a column in the grade book for any graded quizzes you build. After a student takes a graded quiz, certain question types will be automatically graded.
In this online workshop, we will cover:
- Creating different Quiz questions
- Grouping questions and creating item banks to randomize Quizzes
- Quiz settings to promote academic integrity
This workshop will take place on Zoom and will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
Related LibGuide: Faculty Development by Rachael Rossi
- Thursday, September 23, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:20am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Dr. Rachael Rossi provides faculty with instructional support and professional development, assessment, mentoring opportunities, and research initiatives. Her office is VINI 304 and she can be reached at email@example.com.