Universal Design for Learning (Online Training) Online
Introduction to Universal Design for Learning. At this online training, we will cover:
- Background of UD and its evolution to UDL
- Why NU supports using UDL practices/strategies
- Sample in-class strategies
- Creating a UDL Canvas Course
- Additional tips and strategies
Related LibGuide: Faculty Development by Rachael Rossi
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Dr. Rachael Rossi provides faculty with instructional support and professional development, assessment, mentoring opportunities, and research initiatives. Her office is VINI 304 and she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.