Google Drive lets you keep all your work in one space. In this hands-on session, you will learn how to:
- Upload files to your drive and shared drive
- Create new documents from the drive
- Understand the difference between MyDrive and a shared drive
- Organize and share individual and team content
- Manage files and folders
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Instruction Lab
Shannon Stott, Training and Development Manager in the Office of Human Resources, facilitates and coordinates training and professional development initiatives for Niagara University staff.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or have requests for training and professional development offerings, please contact Shannon at 716-286-8692 or by email at email@example.com.