Get organized with Google Calendar! In this hands-on session, you will learn how to use Google calendar effectively.
- Customzing your calendar view
- Understanding Primary and Secondary calendars
- Setting up meetings
- Sharing calendars
- Finding a time for a meeting
- Inviting meeting participants
- Adding resources to a meeting
- Tuesday, June 22, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Instruction Lab
Shannon Stott, Training and Development Manager in the Office of Human Resources, facilitates and coordinates training and professional development initiatives for Niagara University staff.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or have requests for training and professional development offerings, please contact Shannon at 716-286-8692 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.