In this hands-on workshop we will explore customizing and managing Gmail effectively:
- Basic settings
- Sending and Receiving emails
- Saving Attachments to Google Drive
- Understanding Folders and Labels
- Understanding Conversation View
- Creating Filters
- Stars and Importance
- Monday, June 21, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library Instruction Lab
Shannon Stott, Training and Development Manager in the Office of Human Resources, facilitates and coordinates training and professional development initiatives for Niagara University staff.
If you have any questions, need assistance, or have requests for training and professional development offerings, please contact Shannon at 716-286-8692 or by email at email@example.com.