Using Proctorio with Canvas Quizzes Online
Proctorio is an AI exam proctoring service for Canvas quizzes. If a faculty member elects to monitor their exam in Canvas with Proctorio, he or she is presented with a menu of proctoring options:
- record video, audio, students' screens, web traffic, and/or the room the student is in
- a variety of lockdown options: forcing the exam to take over the whole screen, disable opening new tabs, forcing closed any open tabs, etc.
- disabling printing, screen capture, right clicking, downloads, etc.
- ID check and signature confirmation
The professor can pick and choose which options he wants to utilize. This training will cover how Proctorio works and how faculty can add it to their Canvas Quizzes.
Remote Joining Instructions:
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
- One-touch: tel:+18722403311,,958564533#
Access Code: 958-564-533
Related LibGuide: Faculty Development by Rachael Rossi
- Thursday, July 9, 2020
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Dr. Rachael Rossi provides faculty with instructional support and professional development, assessment, mentoring opportunities, and research initiatives. Her office is VINI 304 and she can be reached at email@example.com.