Introducing Basecamp for Team Communication and Project Management
Basecamp is an easy to use online hub that facilitates team communication and project management.
In this hands-on workshop, you will be introduced to the six core tools of BaseCamp:
- To-dos for tracking work.
- A Message Board for posting announcements and updates.
- A Campfire chat room for quick casual chats with the team.
- A Schedule for posting deadlines and milestones.
- Docs & Files for organizing all the assets and notes everyone needs to do their work.
- Automatic Check-ins to get insights from the team on a regular basis.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:15am
- Teachers' Studio
Registration has closed.